Group Visit Bookings
Book a visit to the farm for your group (download PDF format BOOKING FORM)
This farm experience is suitable for schools, nursery schools, day camps and other organizations with groups of 20 or more - Tuesday to Friday Only.
Choose from a variety of farm activities.
- Seasonal Presentations in the Barn
- Little Animal Barn and Birds
- Ride the mini train “Valleyview Express”
- Country Walk, larger animals and duck pond
- Creative farm play yards
- Bill’s Old Farm Museum
- Lunch or snacks
For more details see our GROUP VISIT BOOKING FORM or call us at (613) 591-1126
Birthday Party Room
Reserve the Birthday Party Room free of charge for one hour!
Our fully decorated birthday party room seats 2 - 24 people.
- Regular Admission
- No charge for the room.
- There is a $20.00 deposit which is refundable if the room is left clean (refundable same day only).
- Storage room is available for your use.
- Download and print our party invitations to invite your guests.
- Please confirm one week in advance if you wish to order a Birthday Lunch or our "Flock of Sheep" cupcakes (see below).
Please be at the gate when your guests arrive and when they leave.
You must reserve your time.
Call (613) 591-1126
The room is yours for an hour.
- 9:45 am - 10:45 am
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
- 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- 2:45 pm - 3:45 pm
Birthday Lunch Menu
Meal Plan #1
Hot Dog, potato chips, juice $3.50 plus tax
Meal Plan #2
Grill Cheese Sandwich, potato chips, juice $4.00 plus tax
Meal Plan #3
Cheese Pizza, potato chips, juice $5.00 plus tax
Meal Plan #4
Sandwich platter (variety, serves 8), veggie tray, juice $31.99 plus tax
Meal Plan #5
XL 16" Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza (serves 8), veggie tray, juice $31.99 plus tax
extra pizza $19.99 plus tax
Order a flock of sheep
as your birthday treat.
13 cupcakes - $19.99
23 cupcakes - $34.99
Please confirm approximate #'s one week in advance.
Pioneer Living Guided Tours
ATTENTION: GRADE 3 TEACHERS (download PDF format PIONEER LIVING BOOKING FORM)
See how the pioneer settlers worked and lived on their farms. Agriculture equipment from the early 1900’s.
Our tours include:
- A guided tour of the museum buildings with explanations of equipment and lifestyles. Includes an interactive fact finding activity.
- Hands on Demonstrations
APPLE CIDER PRESS
- Lunch/Snack Time (optional)
- Train Ride – Students will observe crop identification, crop rotation with a station stop to view the hay making machines.
For more details see our Pioneer Living Guided Tours BOOKING FORM or call us at (613) 591-1126